Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential & obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries.
You will be working directly with the Marketing Department which is one of the key departments at Tropicfeel .We are looking for a candidate highly motivated, problem solver, and with strong attention to detail, who can find creative solutions to complex problems. This role is a great place to launch a career in design where you will be challenged to wear multiple hats and liaise with various departments. We seek talented interns who like to work in a high paced, and fun environment. Are you tenaciously curious? Are you a traveler? If the answer is YES, this is your place!
- Design communication pieces for all our channels, especially for ads.
- Develop graphic elements and animated creatives for all our channels in cooperation with our Media Team, primarily Facebook and Google.
- Ensure the style of the images and content produced is consistent with the branding guidelines
- You will be involved in the creation of new formats and postproduction of these contents.
- Using your rich media knowledge to create new ways of making our current solutions attractive and efficient
- You will be designing and running the audiovisual content focusing on editing materials
- Benchmark of new creativities, come up with unique ideas, proposals and manifest them.
- Work with Marketing Insights and data to understand the impact of campaigns.
- Studying a degree/master's degree related to Design.
- High level of graphic design skills and experience making digital designs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of: After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Know how to code and make animated and interactive banners
- Know all the latest trends and you know how to optimize solutions and performance
- A keen eye for layout, color and typography.
What do we offer?
- A full time Internship in a Startup environment
- The opportunity to redefine two industries at the same time, the travel & fashion industries, two of the most polluter industries in the world
- A position with the best career development possibilities
- Social benefits such as fresh fruit & funny after works
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach. WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!