Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be achieved.
We look for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Tropicfeel, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
With a combination of analytical expertise, combining data and systems knowledge to generate business insights, the Growth Business Insights Analyst answers and anticipates critical business questions and opportunities and delivers insights to business in ways that make significant impacts.
- Deliver insights in several business domains including:
- Biz Dev business cases & forecasting
- Performance marketing analysis
- e-Commerce analysis
- A/B testing
- CRM analysis
- Social media analysis
- Build analytic capabilities to grow the organization’s knowledge.
- Develop in-depth business, analytical, and systems knowledge to improve/build analytical solutions, approaches and business recommendations
- Demonstrating data visualization (Snowflake, Tableau, Excel) and analytic tools( Google Analytics, Own Media Analytics) to grasp the business insights from our mountain of data.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams (Bizz Dev, B2B, Performance, Marketing, Ecommerce, Customer Experience, CRM)
Skills & Background
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; capable of interfacing well across multiple skills within and across the company
- Stellar written and verbal English communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate clearly, persuasive proposals, emails and presentations.(Power point)
- Critical Thinking
- BI Implementation & software knowledge
- Solid understanding of data analysis methods such as Google Analytics, Snowflake.
- Solid understanding of data visualization (Tableau)
- Have experience and vision in integrated marketing strategy and coordination; from creative, digital, analytics, demand generation
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing & Data Analysis for at least 3 years
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering, statistics or business.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to redefine two industries at the same time, the travel & fashion industries, two of the bigger polluter industries in the world
- A position with the best career development possibilities
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Social benefits such as fresh fruit & fun after works
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach. WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!