Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking for personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries.
As a Head of Logistics, you will be leading logistics strategy for ecommerce, B2B and crowdfunding. You will be responsible to offer a world class experience to customers of our top 10 countries while optimizing the costs.
At Tropicfeel, everybody brings their own spice to the table. Be ready to bring your attitude and skills to a challenging and constantly evolving environment.
- Redefine and implement the delivery strategy by country and business model to reach best delivery experience ever optimizing both lead time and cost.
- Define and implement strategy, network and capillarity of warehouses in order to decrease cost and reduce lead times
- Supervise daily operations, from picking to the delivery, to anticipate problems and proactively solve it.
- Build and maintain operational excellence strategies for warehouse and reverse logistics
- Develop and execute cost effective logistics strategies to meet customer expectations ensuring excellent achievement in order fulfillment.
- Sourcing, selection and development of suppliers for different businesses: web, crowdfunding and B2B.
- Negotiating and review rates with all logistic partners to support company profitability.
- Transport cost revision and courier account’s management
- Build and implement data strategy to support decision making.
- Build and implement a strategy for our future channels both wholesale and own retail.
- Be the owner of the Logistic Budget.
- Think out of the box to bring new ideas of processes that will be a game changer to ensure the experience of our customers.
Skills & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in engineer,maths or statistics
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience with a similar role in e-commerce
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- Stellar written and verbal english communication skills
- Proactive (initiative), disciplined and highly organized approach to work
- Ability to take independent decisions after having analyzed the situation
- Strong project management capabilities, delivery oriented: the ability to attentively review, assess, and provide detailed information on multiple projects in an organized way
- Solid understanding of data analysis methods with analytical mindset
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Think outside the box
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary. We are looking for the very best talent and will reward accordingly.
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- We can offer you an outstanding learning experience in a fast paced and international working environment
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- Funny afterworks. Have a good time is serious business to us
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Position with career development possibilities