Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be achieved. At Tropicfeel you will be in a collaborative entrepreneurial environment where you will be both rewarded for your efforts and you’ll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
You will be in charge of managing global creative output with innovative, fresh, and modern concepts as well as our digital campaigns. We are looking for a creative leader who has helped define and grow breakthrough brands, especially digital brands. Someone passionate about content creation and capable of transforming brilliant concepts into real assets
You’ll work collaboratively with other creative minds (designers, content creators, video editors, etc.) and marketing specialists to envision and create wonderful pieces that will engage with our audience and meet marketing strategies and objectives in every channel: Website, Paid, CRM, Social Media, Affiliates, etc
To summarize, you will be an essential part of our media team, envisioning and creating wonderful campaigns and pieces that will engage with our audience and promote Tropicfeel’s products, brand loyalty and community to help us change the way we travel.
- Own the overall development of our content production for specific campaigns: from advertising to web content and everything in between
- Lead the development of creative concepts and the assets definition to meet marketing needs while managing the content creation until final delivery
- Participate in strategic and tactical meetings to develop promotional content to meet the marketing strategies and objectives.
- Ability to think clearly and contribute to strategic discussions during the entire design process, from concept through completion, to motivate the media team with clear ideas and feedback.
- Have the ability to detect insights and design trends and know how to transfer them to the daily work.
- Lead brainstorming and creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Ensure that the creativity of the ads is aligned with the brand purpose and strategy, participating in the development and constant updating of the guidelines
- Creative approach and drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to inspire the company and our audience.
- Build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with the channels and the creative team to bring great ideas and creative work to life.
- Facilitate and manage alignment between project needs and other external departments.
- Previous experience in digital creative agencies or e-commerce as a Creative managing multiple projects for the digital field.
- Experience in developing ads for digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Display Network, Pinterest, etc.
- Experience leading or directing photo and video shoots to ensure the final output meets the expectations.
- Experience with digital products.
- Experienced or familiarized with adobe creative suite.
- Able to understand the brand value, tone, and language to translate them into wonderful pieces.
- A portfolio of best in class creative that connects brands with audiences in digital.
- Highly proactive, organized, business-driven, digital focused, a great team player.
- Being able to communicate clearly and passionately when leading your team.
- Excellent people skills to ensure a high performing team.
- Stellar written and verbal English communication and copywriting skills
- Analytical mindset
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to redefine two industries at the same time, the travel & fashion industries, two of the most polluter industries in the world
- A position with the best career development possibilities
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Social benefits such as fresh fruit & funny after works
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach. WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!