Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries.
The ideal candidate should be a student of finance, accounting, and/or economics and be early career and ambitious. At Tropicfeel, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
- Assist the Head of Finance in the different administrative tasks related to monthly accountability closings. (invoicing, AP/AR, inventory)
- Supervision of the financial records generated by the external accountants to ensure they are accurate and complete.
- Communicate with external accountants to ensure regular and smooth reportings.
- Assisting with research, filing and data entry
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Monthly reporting of the budget with every department manager
- Responsible for payments to suppliers.
- Assist the Head of Finance in other tasks.
- Possibility to sign an internship agreement with university
- Availability for 6 months full-time/ part-time internship
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheet
- Organization and responsibility
- Fluent English
- Very detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Interest in accounting and finance
- Proactive and autonomous person
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges
- 3rd of 4th-year university student of Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics
What we offer?
- An Internship in a Start Up environment
- The opportunity to redefine two industries at the same time, the travel & fashion industries, two of the most polluted industries in the world
- A position with the best career development possibilities
- Full-time job located cool Offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach.
- Social benefits such as fresh fruit & funny after works
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach. WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!