Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be achieved.
We look for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Tropicfeel, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
We’re looking for a Performance Manager who will be responsible for strategic leadership of Tropicfeel user acquisition initiatives (performance digital marketing) and will report directly to the Growth Director.
- Define and implement the strategy of Performance Marketing aligned with company objectives and roadmap
- Optimization of PPC ads, Social Media Ads and Display alongside the Performance Marketing Agencies
- Analysis of Performance Marketing & reporting (Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Adwords, Pudding.ai)
- Keep a constant workflow and reporting with the Growth Team, Media Team & Performance Marketing Agencies
- Prioritization of asset needs before and during performance campaigns based on analysis and reporting data.
- Measure ROAS and ROI on campaigns through external suppliers, etc.
- Leverage customer insights to better segment, target and reach potential customers and create audiences
- Ensure all digital projects are in line with performance goals.
- Drive marketing technology changes and enhancements to support performance goals
- Review and drive change in all areas that impact "performance"
Skills & Background
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience with a similar role in Digital Marketing
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization, with an ability to organize and crunch data, interpret metrics and identify trends
- Native Spanish speaker with Proficient level in English
- Previous experience with SEM & Display
- Previous experience with SM Advertising
- Analytics and database tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, Marketo, etc.
- Performance marketing platforms, such as HubSpot, GetSocial, BuzzSumo, Social Animal,
- Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ad Manager, AdWords, Taboola, Outbrain
- Exposure to data visualization and reporting tools, such as Tableau, is a plus
- Highly analytical and organized
- High understanding of marketing technology (Automation, Costumer Journey)
- Good communication and stakeholder managment skills
- Ability to take independent decisions after having analyzed the situation
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to redefine two industries at the same time, the travel & fashion industries, two of the most polluter industries in the world
- A position with the best career development possibilities
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Social benefits such as fresh fruit & funny after works
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach. WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!