Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking for personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries.
As a Creative Project Manager, you will be managing all the creative projects of Tropicfeel, along with the Creative Director, in order to ensure all the Media team is performing accordingly to the objectives, by supervising and coordinating all the tasks and resources available.
At Tropicfeel, everybody brings their own spice to the table. Be ready to bring your attitude and skills to a challenging and constantly evolving environment.
As a Project Manager Specialist:
- You will work closely with the Creative Director and the Growth area, designing projects to cover different Growth needs
- You will question, implement and improve different creative workflows by implementing new management tools to increase team efficiency and prioritization.
- You will be the main project manager of our in- house Media Team, to ensure that day to day and special projects are run successfully.
- The growth team is your main partner, that is you will be following up to them in order to understand and optimize their workload, at the same time you will be in charge of the distribution of tasks and priorities
- You will manage different project management tools to guide and follow daily tasks along with the team (as Trello, Asana…)
- To increase the quality of the assets you will ensure that the whole team receive proper briefing and deadlines from Growth department, directors and manager.s
- You will be the guardian of different creative projects from the beginning to the end, from preproducioton to final delivery, ensuring required timescales, budget and agreed parameters.
- You will make sure the process is finished by coordinating the team in the participation at the supervision and validation stage of the project.
As an ally of the Creative Director:
- You will not only supervise and have the overview of different projects, but you will also be an owner and get involved in some of the core creative projects, from preproduction to final delivery ensuring required timescales, budget and agreed parameters. in other words:
- Support the Creative Director in assets definition, calendar with deadlines and budget approvals
- At pre production Web, you will have different meetings with the team, you will make sure the team have everything they need (descriptions, scriptings, copywritings) to start the creative process
- You will coordinate external stakeholders involved in the process (photographers, copywriters, film makers…)
- You will also coordinate postproductions contents, efforts and priorizations
- You will make sure the process is finished by coordinating the team in the participation at the supervision and validation stage of the project
Skills & Background
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience with a similar role in creative agencies or publicity
- Amazing Project Management skills, that is: you understand needs and deliveries, you know how to coordinate different talents and resources, you are dynamized and willing to push the project forward
- You are not afraid (and even you enjoy) working in high-demanding environments
- Good written and verbal english communication skills
- Proactive (initiative), disciplined and highly organized approach to work
- Ability to take independent decisions after having analyzed the situation
- Excellent People Skills (you know how to provide proper feedback, how to deal with people, coordinate people, put yourself on their feet...)
- Think outside the box
(It will be great if you:)
- Have an interest in Creative Processes (photography, illustration, video)
- Have studies and capacitation in agile methodologies, or similar
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects.
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary. We are looking for the very best talent and will reward accordingly.
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- We can offer you an outstanding learning experience in a fast paced and international working environment
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- Funny afterworks. Have a good time is serious business to us
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Position with career development possibilities