Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking for personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries.
As a Creative Project Manager, you will be managing all the creative projects of Tropicfeel, along with the Creative Director, in order to ensure all the Media team is performing accordingly to the objectives, by supervising and coordinating all the tasks and resources available.
At Tropicfeel, everybody brings their own spice to the table. Be ready to bring your attitude and skills to a challenging and constantly evolving environment.
Context: This is a client(Growth) - agency(Media-House) relationship . The Growth team defines the needs and identifies opportunities together with Project Manager & Creative Director.Your mission will be to execute this brief adding value to all your team and stakeholder in all steps of the project.
- Media-house mision: Change the way we travel by creating identity & brand narrative with TOP quality, engaging & performing content.
- Growth Misión: Change the way we travel by generating sales, awareness and community.
- You will help to establish the philosophy,strategy and objectives of the brand development
- Participate in the vision, mision, values and culture of Media House acting as a main partner and manager of all the projects.
- You will inspire and you will promote a spirit of constant change inside the agency, always questioning the status quo to always be at the forefront of content, communication and digital transformation.
- You will guide the growth department in terms of communication, creativity, digital advertising and innovative strategies that best suit their needs.
- As the main connection between the growth department and the agency, you will ensure that the whole team receives proper briefing and deadlines from the growth department, directors and managers. Becoming the brief guardian
- As an ally of the Creative Director you will guarantee the correct execution and evolution of the strategy and the defined projects, maintaining the personality, identity and tone of the brand, based on its objectives.
- You will be the guardian of different creative projects from the beginning to the end, from preproduction to final delivery, ensuring required timescales, budget and agreed
- Be responsible for planning resources and set project schedules.
- You will seek synergies with the other departments of the company as well as coordinate external stakeholders involved in the process from briefing to hiring (photographers, copywriters, film maker, agencies…)
- You will question, implement and improve different creative workflows by implementing new management tools to increase team efficiency and prioritization
- You will guarantee the global satisfaction of the growth department, as well as all your colleagues in the Media team
Skills & Background
- Minimum of 7-8 years of experience with a similar role in creative agencies or publicity
- Amazing Project Management skills, that is: you understand needs and deliveries, you know how to coordinate different talents and resources, you are dynamized and willing to push the project forward
- You are not afraid (and even you enjoy) working in high-demanding environments
- Good written and verbal english communication skills
- Proactive (initiative), disciplined and highly organized approach to work
- Ability to take independent decisions after having analyzed the situation
- Excellent People Skills (you know how to provide proper feedback, how to deal with people, coordinate people, put yourself on their feet...)
- Think outside the box
(It will be great if you:)
- Have an interest in Creative Processes (photography, illustration, video)
- Have studies and capacitation in agile methodologies, or similar
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects.
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary. We are looking for the very best talent and will reward accordingly.
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- We can offer you an outstanding learning experience in a fast paced and international working environment
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks & coffee from Syra every day
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.