Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be achieved.
We look for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Tropicfeel, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As a Head of B2B your mission will be to grow B2B revenue 1400% in 3 years by defining and implementing a strategy for digital marketplaces and launching wholesale.
- Define & implement the wholesale strategy
- Be the owner of the operating process & PNL for the channel
- Lead B2B team
- Define and implement a scalable and focused wholesale strategy - agreeing year by year revenue & suitable account targets
- Develop, establish and lead relationships with distributors or commercials to maximize sale opportunities
- Sourcing of new distributors aligned with Wholesale strategy and company values.
- Responsible for B2B PnL and contribute to company profitability.
- Define pricing strategy, payment conditions, discounts and returns policies
- Lead negotiations with wholesale partners and own payment follow up
- Define wholesale and marketplaces forecast and share them with the operations team to guarantee stock availability for all your actions and/or campaigns.
- Define, build and continuously improve B2B operating process to offer best and fastest service to our customers
- Work together with operations and finance teams to automatize B2B process.
- Build and lead a talented B2B team, focusing on development and growth to achieve the objective
- Define and follow up team objectives, KPI and budget
- Understand and report on weekly and monthly performance, submitting weekly sell through reports on all B2B accounts and identifying potential growth in over performing categories
Skills & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, management
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in wholesale department for outdoor brands or fashion.
- Stellar written and verbal English communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate clearly, persuasive proposals.
- Proactive (initiative), disciplined and highly organized approach to work
- Ability to take independent decisions after having analyzed the situation
- Passionate about people
- Passionate about sales and developing new opportunities
- Strong project management capabilities, delivery oriented: the ability to attentively review, assess, and provide detailed information on multiple projects in an organized way
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Think outside the box
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to redefine two industries at the same time, the travel & fashion industries, two of the most polluter industries in the world
- A position with the best career development possibilities
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Social benefits such as fresh fruit & funny after works
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach. WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!