Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking for personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries.
At Tropicfeel, everybody brings their own spice to the table. Be ready to bring your attitude and skills to a challenging and constantly evolving environment.
- Ecommerce PnL owner
- Digital Growth strategy team leader
- Marketing Analytics lead & reporting
Be the owner of the 9M € growth budget, planning and analysis
- Definition & prioritization of Growth objectives per channel
- Lead the pricing, product & cross-selling strategy based on user insights in order to build a memorable portfolio
- Oversee the strategic growth planning and communication strategy to achieve business objectives
- Work closely with the performance team to improve the scalability of digital performance channels.
- Lead the rethink on our customer journey to deliver the best-in-class customer experience and increase user retention.
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Aim for team passion and excellence working closely with product/tech and operations to unlock growth initiatives
- Build a data stack to ensure we optimize results based on data
- Propose and run a/b testing on each channel to improve main KPis
- Provide customer insight, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits
Skills & Background
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with a similar role in Digital Marketing
- International Ecommerce experience
- Specialization in Planning or performance
- Well-versed in Campaign Management Tools
- Google Analitiycs Knowledge
- Have built an internal performance team
- Data-driven mindset with a focus on real-time performance optimization, with an ability to organize and crunch data, interpret metrics and identify trends
- Analytics and database tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, Marketo, etc.
- Long term strategy mindset
- Highly analytical and organized
- High understanding of marketing technology (Automation, Costumer Journey)
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to take independent decisions after having analyzed the situation
- Exposure to data visualization and reporting tools, such as Tableau, is a plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary. We are looking for the very best talent and will reward accordingly.
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- We can offer you an outstanding learning experience in a fast paced and international working environment
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks & coffee from Syra every day
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!