Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential & obliterate boundaries. We are looking for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards.
We’re looking for an Workplace Intern to help everyone feel at home, because, home is where our heart is! We’re looking for someone who can take Tropicfeel to the next level as we grow and expand our team and offices. No day is ever the same here, you will deal with a lot of interesting challenges, and have an opportunity to make a real impact on Tropicfeel people and our culture!
Mision: Provide a safe and cool environment where everyone feels comfortable
- Workplace owner
- Team builder
- HR Assistant
Events & activities manager
- Being the master of ceremonies in internal events organization from end to end: on-sites, celebrations, trips and monthly activities.
- Preparing monthly newsletters and people reports to promote Tropicfeel culture and values
- Define and lead the many different team building activities along the week
- People & culture support on different projects: employer branding, communications, engagement initiatives.
HQ & team care
- Being responsible for the well-being of employees within the workspace, being the guardian of the office and run Tropicfeel office like a place where you can feel at home
- Managing external suppliers and company perks providers by negotiating contracts, prices, leases, etc.
- Responsible for purchasing hardware and software for new Tropiclusters and managing licensings accordingly.
- Make sure that all employees have all their material available on the first day of incorporation so that they can carry out their work well from the beginning.
- Buddy-> take care and acompany employees during their first month, being their onboarding partner
- Supervising the clean manager, to make sure the office is always tidy, organized and ready.
- Be up to date with the basic needs of Tropicfeel, buying all the stuff necessary food, etc) and inventory control
- Monitor health and office safety
Skills & Background
- Junior proactive person
- Positive attitude and a desire to work in a faced-paced multicultural work environment
- A team player mentality, with the skills to succeed as an individual contributor
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English
- Leader in positivity, resourcefulness and problem-solving
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great ability to build strong relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary. We are looking for the very best talent and will reward accordingly.
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- We can offer you an outstanding learning experience in a fast paced and international working environment
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks & coffee from Syra every day
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!