Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be achieved.
We look for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Tropicfeel, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game
- Working with senior executives & mid management to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company’s success
- You will have a kick off with the hiring manager in order to understand which are their needs and what type of profile is the best for them.
- You will lead the whole recruiting process: working closely with the Hiring Manager to use the best approach to attract the best candidates, defining an accurate process where different evaluation tools will be used at the different stages of the interview process, providing resolutive feedback according to the priorities, as well as supporting the Hiring Managers on the final decision and onboarding strategy. - Until the offer letter is made (including salary negotiation)
- You will be the owner of the DPT and you will maintain and update all of them.
- Analyze and redefine the recruitment channels to attract the best talent
- Standardize all the template screening, semi-structured interviews, and interviews to make standard and automated reports within the tool.
- You will dedicate part of your time to finding and contacting the best profiles and developing a good relationship with them.
- This will be useful to build a great database of contacts who are looking for new adventures in the sexiest startups.
- Report to the Strategy team on the follow-up of the KPIs on attraction and retention.
- Management of external HR administration providers such as payroll, health & safety and compensation & benefits
- Preparation and storage of all labor related documentation (contracts, appendices, employment confirmation etc) whilst communicating with payroll provider accordingly
- Ownership of onboarding and offboarding processes from an administration point of view (payroll related information, documentation etc)
- Collaboration in local/global HR projects or activities
- Technician CS to employees (IRPF, IPC, Payrolls, etc)
- Assist Talent Map conversations to give your point of view of current and future organigrama (objective of your assistance : Identifying an organisation’s needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance)
Skills & Background
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar role
- Highly analytical and organized
- Good communication and stakeholders management skills
- Ability to take independent decisions after having analyzed the situation
- Analytical mindset
- Proficient level in English
- Attention to detail
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary. We are looking for the very best talent and will reward accordingly.
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- We can offer you an outstanding learning experience in a fast paced and international working environment
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks & coffee from Syra every day
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!