Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential & obliterate boundaries. We are looking for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards.
We’re looking for a Video Editor who will play an important role in the success of the production team as our videos are the best way of communicating the organization’s message on online platforms across all business units, by editing all the videos/Ads and taking the brand to the next level, both in terms of quality and volume of content.
- Content management and assembly of all the content created by the media team and by external content creators.
- Editing raw video content to deliver the assets needed in all Tropicfeel commercial channels (performance and website).
- Reediting and reexporting existing content and projects, adapting exports to new formats to keep content performing to its maximum potential.
- Narrative and branded video editing for brand centric channel needs (Ig orgnic, YT organic, and others).
- Color correction and color grading of any video edit and export you are involved with.
- Input effects, graphics, dialogues, and music into the videos to make them more visually appealing.
- Creating and exporting eye catching thumbnails.
- Music selection and mixing on your edits to make them stand out while keeping the Tropicfeel identity. Mixing dialogues, sound design, and mastering will also be key for the success of your content.
- Collaborate with fellow editors in any stage of the editing process, from starting assembly for others to take on to receiving a rough cut and taking on the project from there until exporting.
- Conceptualize , script and edit performing ads with already available content to fulfill ongoing performance needs from the growth team.
- Help the creative team in the assets definition process for videos on all Tropicfeel channels prior to shooting to ensure content needs are going to be fulfilled during the shoot.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches initial vision briefed
- Guardian that all videos published comply with Tropicfeel aesthetic & manuals
- Get ready to travel and to get out there to create content with the media team when extra hands are needed or to fulfill a unique vision proposed by you
- A part of your editing focus you will be considered a creative filmmaker and production artist capable of directing and filming assets when needed.
- Never stop researching video and editing trends across channels: IG , tik tok, YT, Fb, Website....
Skills & Background
- Strong audio-visual skills in the Adobe suite (Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition)
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Cloud video software: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition and Media Encoder.
- Enjoy working in a team environment A problem solving and growth mindset
- Strong film and photographic lighting and compositional skills.
- Proactive problem solving--both technically and creatively--with constant attention to process improvement.
What do we offer?
- Internship position with career development
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- We can offer you an outstanding learning experience in a fast paced and international working environment
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks & coffee from Syra every day
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!