Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential & obliterate boundaries. We are looking for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards.
As a Product Developer you will be the person in charge of translating designs & sample comments into actional T/S and comments to the suppliers.
- Generate Tech Pack after Design Handover
- Main stakeholder of sample commenting
- Support in management developing
- Generate the Technical files after the Design hand over.
- Update measurements and send Tech Packs to the supplier (commercial eye to ensure comments are clear to supplier and cost optimization is considered).
- Review Designs and add comments needed for clarity to the supplier after samples arrive.
- Support in Management development - Critical Path of other categories
- Testing standards when developing a new product.
- Request Lab Dips & follow color approval of most of categories.
- Management development - Critical Path of apparel category.
- Provide the innovation team with insights from the Customer Feedback, and help find solutions to improve current Products.
- For Apparel assist in building Trim / Material Library in order to support in quick reaction demand.
- Support in the sketch of several design projects.
- Support in other CGs when capacity is high (flexible mindset).
Skills & Background
- 2-5 years as a Product Developer for Fashion, Sports and Outdoor brands in any category.
- Professional working knowledge of Illustrator / Adobe Creative Cloud and Excel.
- Team player with an open and proactive mindset
- Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona area
- Previous experience managing deadlines within development
- Previous experience in relation with suppliers
- Flexibility & want to develop into new categories
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary. We are looking for the very best talent and will reward them accordingly.
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- We can offer you an outstanding learning experience in a fast paced and international working environment
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks & coffee from Syra every day
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!