We’re looking for an experienced controller, who loves challenges and can bring innovative solutions to help optimize the business.
Mission: Your mission is to provide reliable information to make sure we have the knowledge to achieve maximum optimization and efficiency.
- Financial & cost optimization analyst
- Support to the Accounting team.
- Tax owner
- ERP process owner
Perform financial reporting of the company (Balance sheet and income statement).
- Sales reconciliation (revenue recognition).
- Sales analysis by product, customer, and geographic area.
- Control and follow up on the group's intercompany operations.
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial information to optimize business decision-making.
- Analysis of the unit cost of finished products and possible deviations.
- Analysis of the Gross Margin of the company.
- Monthly closing reviews with the proposed adjustments.
- Ensuring the delivery of Management reports on time.
- Transfer the acquired knowledge to an accountant to speed up integration.
- Understand budget deviations by the department and propose cost optimization
- Ensure the viability of all accounting processes
- Detection of errors
- Follow up on monthly tax balance
Required Skills & Background
- Preferrable +4 years experience in a top audit firm.
- Previous experience as a Controller
- Experience in Internal/External audit or internal control.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) in Spanish and English.
- Critical thinking and good analytical skills
- Demonstrate high reliability, quality, and timeliness of deliverables
- Strong organizational skills
What do we offer?
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- We can offer you an outstanding learning experience in a fast paced and international working environment
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks & coffee from Syra every day
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, toward a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!