Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential & obliterate boundaries. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries.
We’re looking for someone who dreams big and can think outside the box. Together we want to translate our ambition into a unique product… and more! If you are someone passionate about the industry, have strong communication skills, and a true “yes we can!” attitude, this is your place!
At Tropicfeel, everybody brings their own spice to the table. Be ready to bring your attitude and skills to a challenging and constantly evolving environment.
As Trade & Sales Assistant you will support the Wholesale Sales team in all aspects of sales and customer service. This includes managing the sales process from order entry to delivery, as well as handling logistic exports, customer inquiries, and complaints.
- Enter and process customer orders in the company's order management system
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Update customer information and account details in the company's CRM system
- Provide product and pricing information to customers as needed
- Coordinate with the warehouse and logistics teams to ensure timely delivery of orders
- Import and export documentation
- Assists sales team with maintaining and organizing sales material
- Participate in creative and strategic thinking for trade decisions and visual merchandising
- Other tasks related to supporting our sales team
Required Skills & Background
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- Experience in customer service or sales support
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and order management systems
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- English's a must
What do we offer?
- Internship position
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- We can offer you an outstanding learning experience in a fast-paced and international working environment
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks & coffee from Syra every day
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!