Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential & obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries with strong values that match ours, like the desire to make the world a better place and build something unique and authentic.
Mission: Develop an interactive and competent Online Shopify Store for driving Sales and Revenue.
Generate custom Shopify Themes and modify pre-existing templates
- Collaborate with the UX and UI Design Teams to develop exclusive, robust, and innovative front-end user experiences
- Requent Testing and Debugging of websites for better performance.
- Analyze and design technical solutions based on requirements.
- Create awesome responsive pages following design guidelines.
- Lead projects aligned with business goals following the OKR methodology.
- Develop front-end and backend solutions to improve customer experience and facilitate internal processes.
- Test, debug and fix bugs during deploy and post-deploy processes.
- Monitor and improve web performance.
- Identify and implement development best practices.
Required Skills & Background
- 2 years of development experience with the Shopify platform, Shopify's API and integrating and developing custom apps
- Proficient in Liquid language and experience implementing custom Theme from scratch
- Diligent on debugging, version control and deployment processes
- Share our vision of being a proactive member on the proposal of initiatives to achieve business' goals
- Motivated to internalize the development processes and documentation
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
What do we offer?
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- We can offer you an outstanding learning experience in a fast paced and international working environment
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks & coffee from Syra every day
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!