Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential & obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries.
We’re looking for a design student who dreams big. Together we want to translate our ambition into a unique product… and more! You'll assist the Product department with different tasks including new product design, product development, market and trends research, technical specification creation and color selection.
- Working together with the rest of the team and partners to develop the best travel gear in the market
- Owning all design aspects from a project from beginning to end
- Doing your own market & trends research and analysis
- Creating new products from design to prototyping
- Create source information, support admin tasks and technical sheet
- Help on the creation of I+D project with the products, materials and fabrics library
Required Skills & Background
- Degree or Master studies in Product Design, Industrial Design...
- Product is in your blood. You know what works and what doesn’t and you are not afraid to share your opinion.
- Proficient with Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge on 3D model and render with Rhinoceros and V-Ray or similar would be a plus
- Fluent English and Spanish is a must
- You are curious by nature and you consider yourself an inventor
- Very detail-oriented and able to multitask. Organization is a must
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Travel and sustainability passionate
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to enter in the Product development field in a really innovative start-up
- Work in a Startup environment with the best career development possibilities. Depending on your experience we could offer you an Internship opportunity
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches once a month, funny afterworks. Have a good time is a serious business to us!)