Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential & obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries.
We’re looking for a fashion student who dreams big. Together we want to translate our ambition into a unique product… and more! You'll assist the Product department with different tasks including trend research, design presentations, technical specification creation and color selection.
- Work closely with Senior Designer to assist in product design and development
- Design is in your blood. You know what works and what doesn’t and you are not afraid to share your opinion
- Organize and maintain an inventory of all samples
- Stay up-to-date on current trends in the market
- Create source information, support admin tasks and technical sheets
- Work on comments with the team and update the reports
Required Skills & Background
- Currently studying a University or Master
- Proficient with Illustrator and Photoshop. Premiere, After Effects and Rhinos would be a plus
- Fluent English and Spanish is a must
- Very detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Travel passionate
- Creativity is a must
What do we offer?
- An Internship in a Startup environment with the best career development possibilities
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches once a month, funny afterworks. Have a good time is a serious business to us!)