Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential & obliterate boundaries. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries.
We’re looking for a student who dreams big and can think outside the box. Together we want to translate our ambition into a unique product… and more! Our objective is to give them the best customer service we can, this 2020 our main goal is to become a customer-centric brand. Therefore , we’re looking for smart, empathetic and hard-working problem solvers with great English and people skills..If you are someone passionate for the industry, with strong communication skills, and true “yes we can!” attitude, this is your place!
At Tropicfeel, everybody brings their own spice to the table. Be ready to bring your attitude and skills to a challenging and constantly evolving environment.
- Manage large amounts of incoming emails through FreshDesk for our user/backer.
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies for responding to our customers
- Report errors and improvements discovered in any state
- Processing and editing orders
- Improve the customer happiness department
Required Skills & Background
- Have good interpersonal skills and relations with peers, other departments and customers
- Excellent English skills (advanced)
- High level of empathy
- If you have some Logistic experience in Customer Service, Customization, Warehousing, Transportation...this will be appreciated.
What do we offer?
- An Internship job in a Startup environment with the best career development possibilities
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches once a month, funny afterworks. Have a good time is a serious business to us!)
We started Tropicfeel to create versatile pieces that could span our lives, allowing us to focus more on traveling and less on packing the right gear. Our very first product has been a massive success on Kickstarter (Most Funded Shoe Ever on Kickstarter History) and has allowed us to validate that is possible to Build a Brand from Scratch Through Crowdfunding.
However, what we are building is much more than a crowdfunded project, we are building an amazing company, providing the best and most functional travel gear and now you can be a part of this amazing dream.