Our goal is to provide the best service to our travelers, that means put our customer in the center. Leading the Logistics and Customer Happiness you mission will be to ensure they have the best experience ever. Thanks to data analysis you’ll be able to change the way Tropicfeel grows it’s business and improve the service offered.
- Be responsible for the overall success of Logistics and Customer Experience
- Lead the Operations team to reach the company target
- Define and optimize the strategy of our warehouses and logistics partners
- Decide and implement best SAAS and ERP to fulfill Tropicfeel needs
- Rigorously measure operational metrics and KPIs of the operation department, and make data driven decisions.
- Decision making on contracting external services that the company may need
- Manage Operations budget and make sure we achieve financial related KPI
- Support Customer Experience team to achieve the target
Skills & Background
- At least 8 years of experience in Logistic/Supply Chain in a multinational company
- Engineer, Maths, Business or related degree
- You're a data-driven/analytical person
- Ability to set overall strategy and drive process improvement
- Team empowerment / delegation
- Decisions making
- Strong business understanding
- Conflict solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What do we offer?
- Head meetings to discuss the company strategy and next steps
- Competitive salary, bonus and equity offered
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day and, funny afterworks, free launches once a month). Have a good time is serious business to us!