Operations - Barcelona
Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential & obliterate boundaries. We are looking for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards.
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for defining and implementing all processes based on data to make sure we are offering the best service and experience to our community while increasing profitability.
- Build an operations data dashboard to promote data-driven decisions.
- Define and automatize operations flows and processes.
- Build and use stock management tools to guarantee stock availability in all warehouses and anticipate ruptures.
- Sourcing and negotiation of warehouses and transport partners to meet shipping strategy requirements.
- Decide transport option for each logistic inbound shipment to reduce cost, CO2 emitted and guarantee availability.
- Continuous improvement of reverse logistics to make sure we offer best customer experience.
- Find the best packaging option for different orders to reduce shipping costs and environmental impact.
Skills & Background
- Engineer, Maths or related degree
- You’re data-driven/analytical person
- Conflict solving and organized
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think about the future and anticipate the consequences of your decisions
- Experience in ecommerce company
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Traveler and willing to be part of a talented team.
What do we offer?
- Full time position in a Startup environment with the best career development possibilities
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches once a month, funny afterworks. Have a good time is a serious business to us!)