Operations - Barcelona
Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential & obliterate boundaries. We are looking for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards.
As a Production Planner, you will be responsible for the production plan and the management of the stock, based on the forecast. Your main responsibility will be to ensure stock availability at our different sales channels. You will participate in new developments and work together with the product development team to achieve the product launch schedule.
Will be in contact with international suppliers to follow up production leadtimes, improvements on the production process and quality assurance.
- Build and use stock management tools to guarantee stock availability in all warehouses and anticipate ruptures.
- Define and implement a purchase plan to support business growth.
- Implement logic to decide total quantities and distribution per color and sizes when placing purchase orders.
- Follow up daily sales and forecast variations to update production plan.
- Participate in the supplier's research for new developments.
- Define and implement easy to read dashboards to communicate with the rest of the departments about stocks situations.
- Daily update stock on Shopify to guarantee we offer all available stock.
Skills & Background
- Engineer, Maths or related degree.
- You’re data-driven/analytical person.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Macros.
- Conflict solving and organized.
- Ability to think about the future and anticipate the consequences of your decisions.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Traveler and willing to be part of a talented team.
What do we offer?
- Full-time position in a Startup environment with the best career development possibilities
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches once a month, funny afterworks. Have a good time is a serious business to us!)