Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be achieved.
We look for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Tropicfeel, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As our Growth Director, you will be responsible for setting the strategy and executing the plans across all marketing channels. This is a newly created role with a large scope to really demonstrate your creativity and digital expertise to accelerate Tropicfeel growth.
- Define business goals and road map together with the executive team
- Develop and execute a clearly defined marketing and communication strategy to achieve business objectives
- Be the owner of the 5M € marketing budget, planning and analysis
- Oversee the strategic planning for global campaigns and products go-to-market
- Constantly explore new marketing channels, acquisitions strategies, and tools in order to achieve business goals and maximize efficiencies across the organization
- Lead a high performing Growth team of 9 people that is able to compete in a highly competitive landscape and is able to adjust to an ever-changing business environment.
- Lead & manage the paid acquisition marketing efforts to achieve volume & Return On Investment goals
- Together with the Head of eCommerce, you will be responsible for the analysis and web improvements/development required to achieve a high-performance eCommerce, improving key metrics such as CR & AOV, while offering a personalized experience in our top 10 countries
- Lead & supervise the email marketing & marketing automation strategy and flows to increase brand loyalty and recurring revenue, implementing & managing the right CRM tool and segmentation strategy
- Implement and supervise the right influencer & affiliate marketing strategy, planning, attribution model to make sure Instagram, travel blogs, and Youtube become a key acquisition channel
- As part of the Growth team, lead & supervise the Customer Satisfaction team to ensure we build the world’s biggest travel community under a private company umbrella
- You’ll work closely to the Media Department to ensure brand strategy defined by them is aligned with the Growth strategy and they deliver the right assets to you on the right time
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and interpersonal skills; capable of interfacing well across multiple skills within and across the company
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing & Data Analysis for at least 8 years
- BI Implementation & software knowledge
- Solid understanding of data analysis methods
- Have experience and vision in integrated marketing strategy and coordination; from creative, digital, analytics, demand generation
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering, statistics or business.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to redefine two industries at the same time, the travel & fashion industries, two of the most polluter industries in the world
- A position with the best career development possibilities
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Shares acquisition
- Social benefits such as fresh fruit & funny after works
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach. WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!