Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential & obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries with strong values that match ours, like the desire to make the world a better place and build something unique and authentic
We’re looking for a Head of Performance who will be responsible for strategic leadership of Tropicfeel user acquisition initiatives (performance digital marketing) and will report directly to the Growth Director. Strategically guiding the Digital Performance team and defining tactics and tests per market will be a major part of the role.
- Build a 360 user acquisition strategy by combining digital campaign awareness and performance campaigns.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and implementing end to end SEO strategies with the objective to increase our organic top funnel metrics as well as providing user value to our potential customers.
- Define and build an affiliation worldwide network of +1000 affiliates to increase revenues coming from that channel.
- Be the owner of the 2.5M performance budget. planning and analysis.
- Constantly explore and test new performance channels, strategies and tools in order to achieve business goals and support company growth.
- Lead performance agencies and transition to an inhouse team if needed.
- Collaborate with our media house team to create world class innovative content driven by a test and learn approach to maximise our potential across our performance channels.
- Drive campaign conversion optimization testing by experimenting with creatives, ads copy, bids and audiences across several platforms.
Required Skills & Background
- +5 years years in performance marketing position in a business within a fast paced and dynamic market environment.
- Proven experience managing paid social campaigns and successfully delivering improvement.
- Extensive experience formulating SEO and SEM strategies.
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization, with an ability to organize and crunch data, interpret metrics and identify trends.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Criteo and Tableau.
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment - balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround while working in a collaborative, positive manner
- Advanced english
What do we offer?
- A position with the best career development possibilities
- Competitive salary & bonus.
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day and, funny afterworks, free launches once a month. Having a good time is serious business to us!)